Brandon Watson at Varrow was scratching his head wondering why an IT person wouldn't come to Varrow Madness and he came up with 10 good reasons not to attend. Got any more?
Varrow Madness agenda: http://madness.varrow.com/#
10 Reasons NOT to Attend Varrow Madness:
1) Technology and fun should not be mixed.
2) This Cloud thing won’t catch on.
3) What could I possibly learn from 8 VCPs, 5 vExperts, a
VCDX, storage and network specialists, 3 Industry CEOs, and 500 of my peers?
4) Mainframes Rule!
5) Why do I need labs when I can just try new
things in my production environment?
6) Free education is overrated.
7) I am worried that my IBM rep will find out.
8) My arm is caught in the server rack (Please
9) I’ll just look for the highlights on YouTube.
10) I heard the Varrow CEO raps.